The Hurland Services team assists Municipal Districts and Counties with their acquisition needs for local infrastructure projects

Municipal Applications

For Lands Administered by the Crown (Alberta Environment and Parks) Hurland  offers the service of making RDS (Provisional Roadway) and RRD (Registered Roadway) Applications on behalf of Municipal Authorities.

When Lands are occupied by Agricultural Disposition Holders, Hurland acquires the Consent to Withdrawal of the impacted lands from the Disposition holder, as well as the acquisition of any additional consents required from the Disposition Holders needed to facilitate the project, such as  Borrow Area Agreements. For Freehold Lands we offer the service of Option to Purchase Acquisitions required for the widening of Road Allowances, and any agreements incidental thereto.

HURLAND SERVICES LTD. | CALGARY OFFICE | Ph: (403) 264-8550 | Fax: (403) 269-8897 | 246, 755 Lake Bonavista Drive SE Calgary, AB T2J 0N3
SHERWOOD PARK OFFICE | Ph: (780) 464-7990 | Fax: (780) 464-7939 | 232, 2833 Broadmoor Blvd. Sherwood Park, AB T8H 2H3
Calgary Web Design: Morad Media Inc. Proudly Powered by: Morweb CMS